Why Choose Champion Shuttle?
When choosing your Kansas City Airport Shuttle there are many ground transportation options. So, why is taking ground transportation from Champion Shuttle the better option? It’s simple: we are locally owned, young entrepreneurs who pride ourselves on long lasting relationships and competitive pricing. On top of these core values, Champion Shuttle also views every customer as the most important person of our day. Champion Shuttle pledges to deliver on each reservation, every day, in every way, to the best we can, and to always make it right.
Kansas City Airport Shuttle
The Kansas City Airport (MCI) open in 1972 in Kansas City, Missouri. MCI serves as a vital center for mid-west states such as Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas and Missouri. It is known for having low congestion and a low level of flight delays.
For the last nine years, Champion Shuttle has strived to provide our customers with the best shuttle experience possible. We believe in offering a safe, professional, and reliable shuttle service for those traveling in the Kansas City area. We are the experts in all things Airport Shuttle Kansas City.
We know flying can be nerve-racking, and getting to the airport is half of the stress. Kansas City is full of business professionals who are constantly on the go.
We provide point-to-point transportation that can fit into the busiest schedules. By booking with Champion Shuttle, you can save time and struggle of parking. Let us take you from your door to the airport door, while offering comfortable ride and the friendliest service.
We also offer deals and promotions, which can be found our website and as well as our social media sites. For frequent travelers, we offer VIP accounts with a dedicated Account Manager and no hassle pricing. We also offer the option for corporate partnerships. This comes with no hassle billing and custom greeting signs.
Transportation Kansas City
We are not only a Kansas City airport shuttle service – we can also transport you to many other exciting Kansas City locations. Whether you’re off to catch a Chiefs game at Arrowhead Stadium, catching a concert at the Sprint Center or celebrating a Royals win in downtown Kansas City, we will be there with a welcoming face to take you where you need to go.
- We offer shuttle services to and from various music venues and concert halls in the Kansas City area like the Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre, Sprint Center, Starlight Theatre, The Midland, The Riot Room, and Uptown Theatre.
- We also provide shuttle services to and from various sports stadiums in Kansas City. These include Arrowhead Stadium, home to the Kansas Chiefs, Kansas Speedway, Sporting Park, and Kauffman Stadium, home to the 2015 World Series Champion Kansas City Royals.
- We are also an airport shuttle service for additional airports in the Kansas City area including Charles B. Wheeler Airport, Johnson County Executive Airport, Kansas City International Airport and New Century AirCenter.
- Additionally, we offer shuttle services for several attractions in downtown Kansas City and the surrounding areas including the River Market, The Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art, and The Country Club Plaza.
- We have an easy-to-use website and reservation system that makes booking a shuttle completely stress-free and convenient. We also offer booking online, over the phone, or by email. We have professional drivers and cars that are fully insured and approved for the road.
FAQ’s – Kansas City Airport Shuttle
When going to the Kansas City International Airport how much time should we allow at the airport?
In our years of working in the transportation industry here in Kansas City we can proudly say that the MCI airport is designed in a such a way currently that very little wait time is required. Here are the rules you should follow when thinking about the time you need at the airport before your plane departs.
- Domestic flights leaving MCI/KCI should be at the airport at least 1 hour before departure.
- International Flights leaving MCI/KCI should be at the airport at least 2 hours before departure.
- If you have a medical requirements or traveling with a pet add 15-30 minutes to the above suggestions.
- Southwest passengers who pre-check in online can get away with 45 minutes.
- Add 15-30 minutes for travel during high traffic times. (Spring Break, Holiday, etc.)
Do I need a reservation to get on a shuttle?
Yes. A reservation is required and we would like at least 24-48 hours’ notice to secure the trip. However we know that last minute trips sometimes come up and we will always try our best to accommodate you on short notice.
How much luggage is allowed?
Generally our vans can accommodate 2 mid/large checked bags per person.
Special packages, Golf Bags or Fishing poles are welcome. Let the customer service representative know at time of booking. sometimes additional costs may apply for over-sized/excessive luggage.
What happens if my flight gets delayed arriving at MCI/KCI?
Our dispatch system is intuitive and automatically updates the driver upon detecting a flight delay. That being said sometimes the airlines are not forthcoming with updating the status of flights and sometimes you as the passenger will know before we will that there is a delay. You are always welcome to give us a call or send us an email to let us know! We actually appreciate it you might not be the only passenger of ours on that flight! If however you end up having to change planes or flight numbers please contact us ASAP and let us know the new flight # so that our system can track it.
Reviews & Testimonials – Kansas City Airport Shuttle
“Champion Shuttle did a great job with our transportation to MCI. They arrived early to pick us up even though our pick up time was already 4:45 am! Very professional and great driving.”
– Bailey K.
“We’ve used Champion Shuttle numerous times and have always been very happy with them. They’re always on time and the dedicated ride to and from the airport at all hours is much appreciated!”
– Karen S.
“The service is terrific. I was picked up on time. The car neat and clean and driver was very pleasant and friendly, very professional. I look forward to using again in the future.”
– Joyce R.